Saturday, June 16, 2012

Creepy Crawly Part I Don't Even Know Anymore...

Today I am grateful for mass genocide.

of the ant variety.

BLECK!!!

Seriously. I'm beginning to have a love hate relationship with my house. While I love all the privacy that comes with living tucked into the woods, i kind of can't handle all the fucking bugs that privacy comes with. and lately they've been awful. The Marsh and I have already poisoned our lawn twice this season. TWICE! It's only june!

anyway. we've never really had much of a problem with ants in the house. sure there has been a few here and there in the kitchen but i usually spray the area behind my kitchen down every week with an inside ant killer and poof! no more problem. well. WELL. now all of a sudden I've got ants in my house! not even in the kitchen, but the living room!

ahem. correction. i HAD ants in my living room.

enough was enough.

my mother-in-law came over with some heavy duty pestiside. and sprayed the fuck our of my living room and the perimeter of my house. and i set enough traps underneath my couch to take on an army.

so now, my house should be ant free. hopefully.

please God of keeping tiny gross nasty ants out of people's houses, keep them from coming back here.

isn't one mass murder enough?

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment