Saturday, February 18, 2012

Love List.

Today I am grateful for inspiration.

The other day Pioneer Woman blogged a list of things she loved.

and i was inspired to do the same. so in no particular order here are the things I love. and I'm grateful for.


green olives.

red maple leaves.

the breakfast club.

coffee.

my daughter.

the smell of gasoline.

silence.

pride and prejudice.

lime shaving cream.

tuna noodle casserole.

my son.

wine.

strawberry ice cream.

disney world.

pink toe nail polish.

margaritas.

grass thats allowed to grow just a little too long.

sunscreen.

running.

extreme badminton.

The Marsh.

september.

pine-sol.

steve perry.

caramel.

captain james kirk.

my sisters.

my brother.

rain.

my red cr-v.

craziness.

unchained melody.

my momma.

brey's freckles.

stargazer lillies.

my dad.

the american president.

whipped cream.

my niece.

temperence.

polar bears.

glee.

harry potter.

my wedding ring.

the marsh's laugh.

potato salad.

pens with black ink.

dragonflies.

my godfathers.

perfectly folded towels.

kisses.

my girlfriends.

my godmother.

mr. spock.

halloween.

shepherds pie.

hazelnut.

marriage equality.

my house.

egyptian cotton.

hulu.

the smell of books.

the marsh's slim fit jeans.

georgie's curls.

sangria.

that moment right before the sun sets.

gone with the wind.

my grandmama.

black eye liner.

pizza.

splenda.

orange juice.

the smell of covergirl compact powder.

simon and garfunkle.

carol of the bells.

my grammy b.

gain.

target.

butter.

privacy.

diet coke.

date night.

villains.

historical romance novels.

flip flops.

yoga pants.

bedtime stories.

my in-laws.

wendy and warren.

robin hood prince of thieves.

burts bees chapstick.

baby blankets.

epcot's internation food and wine festival.

my nook.

dancing.

angel eyes by the jeff healey band.

Thanks for reading!
Lana












No comments:

Post a Comment