Friday, February 3, 2012

I don't even like coconut.

Today I am grateful for a cookie.

Exactly what type of cookie? I have absolutely NO IDEA. But it was fabulous. So sorry you missed out.

You see I work at a dental office (and we have more junk food than the rest of the nation hidden in our office) and Dr. Duff is one of the doctors at the office. His wife? My new favorite person.

He brought in some cookies she made. I have no idea what kind they were. I don't have a recipe. I don't even have a picture. This is where I say I would be extremely grateful to The Marsh if he would give in and get me a smart phone. Then there would have been photographic evidence of Heaven.

It tasted like a gingersnap. oh yes. but it had an oatmeal like texture. with some sort of nut and shredded coconut in the middle. Ok. I do not like coconut. at all. But I LOVED these cookies. You couldn't even really taste the coconut, for me it just added to the texture of the cookie. making it kick ass.

Maybe I shall call them Kick Ass Cookies.

Because they were that good. Like...Seeley Booth good.

Yes, I think I do want a bite...

or Eric Northman good.

see above.

or...James T. Kirk and Mr. Spock good.

Just when you think it can't get any better


Ok, ok. lets not get too crazy.

You know what makes a great cookie even better. When work is freaking crazy. Like at some point during the day you stop and look at the calender and question if its the full moon freaking crazy. and today? well today was just one of those days. Fridays at work are usually full of lots of "what in the hell?", lots of "why won't the phone STOP ringing?" and quite a few of "I'm not entirely sure that person was in fact human."

Like I said, cookies help.

I was so grateful I had two... and a half  one. It was worth it.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment