Saturday, February 25, 2012

Impromptu Dance Party.

Today I am grateful for impromptu dance party.

It's saturday night.

My big sister, stephanie, is here.

We went out tonight. just the two of us. It was fun. We had a little night out at the local bar and laughed at all the people we went to high school with.

and then we came home and put on Pandora. which I am also extemely grateful for.

There is nothing like a spontanious dance party in my living room. with my sister. and my husband. my kids. and now ashley is here. which is awesome too.
ashley and steph, making my world hilarious since before I can remember

How exactly does an impromptu dance party happen?

1. put the Kesha Today's hits station station on pandora.

2. feel the music.

3. begin to dance.

4. in the most ridiculous of ways.

Its a good time. I promise.

Anyway. thats what I'm grateful for today.. and more people should par take. so they could be grateful too.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment