Sunday, November 18, 2012

Ash.

Today I am grateful for Ashley.


She's been one of my best friends for the past 10 years or more, and today is her 26th birthday.

The Marsh was working a double today, so the babes and I headed over to Ashley's house to have dinner with her, her parents, her good friend Beth, and her younger brother and sister. It was a very lovely dinner, Ashley's dad, Paul, is a phenomenal cook. and we all had a good laugh.

Brey and Georgie also had a ton of fun playing with Ashley's little brother and sister, so it was nice for them to have a little playdate.

Ashley and I have had many many amazing times together. We've also had some pretty shitty times together (and apart) as well. but she's been a major part of my life for many years and I couldn't imagine not having her friendship. I'm grateful for the many wonderful memories we've made. and I'm grateful that no matter how much time passes in between each of our visits now, it always feels like we just saw each other the day before. 

25 was a very rough year for Ashley, so I wish with all my heart that 26 is a much better year for her, and I'm grateful that no matter what happens in our lives, I know that i'll be some small part of it.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment