Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Baby Bear.

Today I am grateful for my little man.

Today is his 5th birthday.

somebody tell me where those last five years went, man. because they went by exceptionally fast.

How is it even possible that this little face...


has suddenly turned into to this adorable face?


It seems like it happened over night, i'm telling ya.

He seems like he had a great birthday. he's really been looking forward to telling everyone that he is now five. he practically shouted it at my inlaws when they walked into the house tonight, but it was cute anyway. 

He got the crown in the above picture at school and apparently everyone on the bus sang him happy birthday, so he was a pretty happy kid all day today.

He's such an amazing, happy child. and I'm so blessed to be his mommy. I'm so grateful to have had the last five years to watch him learn and grow and manipulate. I'll be grateful if I get to see him do all those things for many many more years to come.

Breyman is more than just my son. he's my baby bear. he's the one who saved me when I had absolutely no idea what i wanted to do with my life. I was lost. oh sure, i had The Marsh, but i had no idea what i was suppose to do with my life. everything i thought i wanted to do or be, i realized somewhere along the way that I really didn't want that out of life. but I had no idea what to do instead. and then i had Breyman. and became exactly what i was suppose to be in life. his mom.

so happy birthday little man. and know that when you looked at me last night and said in such a little voice that you couldn't believe you were going to be a big boy, that i can't believe it either. but we'll tackle this next adventure together too.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment