Monday, April 9, 2012

meh.

Ever have one of those days that it seems impossible to be grateful for something?

For instance....

The Marsh is working another new work schedule. for almost 6 weeks. and I HATE it. It is, however, a means to an end. so I will endure. but I still hate it.

and my computer is still fucked. The Marsh hasn't had time to fix it. and today he started talking to me about what needed to be saved to the external hard drive. like he expected me to do it. I'm not quite sure it's possible to do more damage. but I bet I would. I'm not in favor of this. at all. and I'm still pissed that I am stuck in one freaking place by an ethernet cord. no matter how grateful I am to actually have the internet back. i wanna take my freaking computer into another room. and can't. FUCK.

AND my living room looks like the easter bunny walked in and threw a hand grenade. toys everywhere. candy everywhere. it's driving me crazy!

BUT. I'm grateful that because of this new schedule, The Marsh will have the time off he needs at the end of the month. and I'm grateful that even though I am stuck in one fucking place, I at least can still use my computer. for the most part. ahem. and no matter what my house looks like, I'm grateful my children have people in their life who love them so much that they shower them in presents during special holidays. or birthdays. or you know, because it's Wednesday.

So I'll keep trying to take the good with the bad. and be grateful that nothing has happened in this life to make me so jaded that I cannot accomplish that.



Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment