Monday, April 16, 2012

Hot. Hot. Hot.

Today I am grateful for ceiling fans.

more specifically, the one in my bedroom.

.
.
.
.
Let me just back this up by saying that I absolutely hate ceiling fans. UGLY.

oh sure, you can buy very pretty ones. but the ones that came with my 1994 ranch? not so much. The very first thing I wanted to do was tear it down. but then I spent my first night in the house. in june. and I realized just how amazing the ceiling fan was.

You see this little man?



adorable right?

Well this little dude completely changed all of my body chemistry when I was pregnant with him. I became hot. all the time. and I thought it was fine. I could deal. It's only a few months of pregnancy right? HA! Now my body temperature feels like it runs 10 degrees higher than everyone elses. and it's the worst at night when I am trying to sleep.

Now, I sleep with my fan on it the winter. so after enjoying this nice 70 degree weather today, my house is almost 80 degrees. It makes me a cranky bitch. justalittlebit.

So tonight I am so grateful for our ugly ceiling fan and the very nice breeze it will be blowing down on me as I attempt to sleep in this gross, hot weather. In about 2 months or so, I'll also be grateful for my AC. and be wishing that it was only 70 degrees again.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment