Thursday, September 27, 2012

Twenty-Five.

Today is my birthday.

So I guess I am grateful me.


Because, obviously, I am awesome.

and today this girl turned 25.

So i guess I'm also grateful that I made it through the day without any panic attacks or having a complete and total break down about now officially becoming an adult.

thats right. getting married? having babies? buying a house? nope. none of that has made me possibly feel more like an "adult" than turning 25 has.

now don't worry, i'm not going to let my shot glasses collect dust on the shelf or anything here people. and i don't feel like i completely changed over night or anything. it just sounds..grown up.

Hi, I'm Lana and I'm 25.

25.

okay, so maybe not totally without some panic.

but for the most part okay.

I'm also grateful that The Marsh, who completely hates greeting cards, even managed to ungrump himself and get me a card for my birthday. It was beautiful and sweet. and he added the perfect touch of humor to it. so it was basically him in card form. It was just perfect.

Now, because I still have a few more hours until my birthday is over, I am going to pour myself a glass of wine and relax a bit.

Happy Birthday to me!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment