Monday, September 3, 2012

Panic Attack.

Today I am grateful that I AM NOT PANICKING about my son starting school tomorrow.

I am cool.

I am calm.

I am a rock.

I am an island.

nobody sweating any kind of small or big stuff here.

I certainly don't feel like my heart is going to beat out of my chest.

or that i might stroke out at any minute.

Collected. That's absolutely the best word to describe me right now.

I make Chuck Norris look like a little girl.

I've never been more prepared for anything in my life.

Smooth sailing at this house.

First day of school? Ever? pshh. no biggie.

The idea of putting Breyman on a bus with a bunch of other kids with someone i don't know driving and no seatbelts? FUN. I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger ha ha ha ha...

Ommmmmm OOOMmmmmm

see that? that's me meditating because i'm so god damn serene right now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
do you believe me?

yea. me either.

but i'm hoping if I keep telling myself all of this that it will miraculously come true. and I would indeed be grateful for that.

wish me luck.

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment