Friday, September 21, 2012

Luke and Leia in the Hizouse!

Today I am grateful we got our halloween costumes in the mail!

Yay!

Halloween is kind of a big deal around these parts.

I love halloween.

My whole family loves halloween.

and of course, this year The Marsh and I are taking the kids to Disney World for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

My sister-in-law and I may be even more excited about this than the babies are, but it's a close call.

and if you didn't guess from the title of the blog today, Mr. Breyman is going a Luke Skywalker and Miss G is going as Princess Leia.

and they look sooo stinkin' cute! I let them try on their costumes real quick before bedtime and they were just adorable. the costumes are a little big, but nothing that we can't really fix with a couple pins. Luckily, both costumes have belts that tie in that back and it does a great job sinching in the waists more than a little.

Mine came in the mail too...for the big halloween party my family is throwing i plan on being Wile E Coyote (The Marsh is going to be an anvil..are we awesome or what?) but for the party in Disney I am actually going as an Ewok to continue the Star Wars theme with the babes. I haven't tried on my costume yet, but I had pizza for dinner so I'm going to give it a day or so just in case.

I'm so grateful the costumes came in today. we're getting super pumped about our trip, but little things like this help it feel more real. and of course, it's a great reminder that halloween is coming!

Thanks for reading!
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment